Monday, 10 August 2015

Vue Cinema Tickets, 1000 Nectar Points For Two

Until 11th August it is possible to redeem 1000 Nectar points for 2 Vue Cinema tickets, which works out the equivalent of £5. You can use more than one voucher at a time, but the two tickets have to be for the same showing. There is no restriction on whether the tickets are for adults, children or concessions.

The nearest Vue cinema is in Hartlepool and the number 36 bus stops on the main road next to the cinema.  However it is considerably quicker to get the train to Hartlepool, from either Stockton or Thornaby, 25 minutes instead of an hour. If you have a Family & Friends railcard it costs just under £6 for the return fare for 1 adult & 3 children, but there is a longer walk from the station to the cinema.



2 comments:

  1. Extremely fascinating online journal. Alot of websites I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, yet I'm most definately intrigued by this one. Recently believed that I would post and let you know. Cathay cinema

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your server connection is slow or down, the process may get a halt and it may cause a delay. So, you need to have everything like internet, strong server connection, smart phone and personal computer. Cathay showtimes

    ReplyDelete